- Feeding Matters — Feeding Matters provides families with a breadth of information and resources regarding pediatric feeding disorders (PFD)
- Solid Starts– Solid Starts provides a variety of information about starting solids.
- Ellyn Satter Institute – The Ellyn Satter Institute provides all caregivers with information about how to create positive mealtime experiences.
- Family Voices Wisconsin – Family Voices Wisconsin provides information and advocacy for families with children with special needs.
- Feeding Tube Awareness – Feeding Tube Awareness Foundation provides support to parents of children with feeding tubes and raises awareness about the benefits and necessity of tube feeding.
- Complex Child – Complex Child is a free online magazine written by parents of children with complex medical needs or disabilities. Topics include personal experiences and medical information.
- Parent to Parent Wisconsin – Parent to Parent Wisconsin pairs parents of children with special needs with other parents with similar experiences.